Saturday, September 20, 2008

John McCain's campaign made simple

I'm a POW.

I'm a maverick.

The press is my base. I love the press.

The surge worked.

I was for the war and the surge.

I love Bush.

Voted with him 90% of the time.

Obama was against the war and the surge.

Bush and I were right, Obama was wrong.

I'm a warrior.

Drill here, drill now.

He's inexperienced.

He's a fancy talker.

That's not change you can believe in.

I'll change Washington, even though I haven't in 26 years.

He's a celebrity.

He's an elitist.

He's not like you; he's black.

Obama's playing the race card.

Drill, baby, drill.

Country first.

We need a health care plan that deregulates insurance companies.

I've always been a deregulator.

Free market! Free market!

I have lots of houses now, but once upon a time I had no house, so shut up.

Bush who?

Heeeeere's Sarah!

She can see Russia from her house.

She's a pit bull with lipstick.

She's a maverick.

Isn't she pretty!

Look at all the crowds we're getting.

Sarah's going back to Alaska.

What happened to the crowds?

Did you forget I was a POW?

McCain first!

Sarah won't meet the press. The press is sexist.

The fundamentals of the economy are strong.

I'm a deregulator.

It's time to regulate.

I've always been a regulator - in my heart.

I'll fire the SEC chairman. He didn't regulate enough.

I'll fire the FEC chairman. Did I say FEC? I meant SEC.

I'll clean up Washington.

I'll clean up Wall Street.

This mess is all Obama's fault - blame him and that other black guy from Fannie Mae.

Don't blame me.

I'm a POW.

I can't be blamed for anything.

Hey, look at Sarah.

I hate the press.